Luba has now been listed on RR as "Lily". I do believe that Luba is her real name, as it is more European than Lily! :) You can call her Lily, or Luba, but I am going to keep calling her Luba...I fell in love with her as Luba so I will continue to love on and pray for my sweet Luba.
RR also posted the following:
From an adoptive parent who met her last year: I got to see little Lily in a music class as well. She is so sweet and small. She is such a little cherub! She seems a little shy but she participated in the class, and participated in all of the actions while they sang their song. She listened sweetly to her caretaker and followed directions well.
Please pray for Luba's family. I know they are out there somewhere...and I also know that there are a few families praying if she is theirs! Please pray for these families, for the wife's and husbands to both be at peace with whatever decision they make...just pray her family says yes soon!
When we know that Luba has a family...I have $100 waiting to go to her family. I also have a giveaway in the making to help her family fundraise once they say yes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment