Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Meet Luba

Luba is an adorable little girl living in Eastern Europe. She will turn 3 in July. Luba is HIV+, but otherwise healthy, and searching for her forever family-her mommy and daddy to love on her and care for her. The country she is in does allow for larger families to adopt, but not single mommies.


I have fallen in love with her, and although I cannot adopt her (way too young, single, etc.) I KNOW I can advocate on her behalf...how happy I will be when I get to hear the words "she has a family!"...please pray for her, and visit her RR page to donate towards the cost of her adoption at: http://reecesrainbow.org/luba1706

On the RR link you can click on the yellow "donate" button next to her picture to help cover the large cost of adoption for her mommy and daddy.

Please pray for Luba. Pray for her protection, health and that she will feel loved. Pray that she is getting her ARV's to help treat her HIV, that she would have loving care takers, and most of all, that her mommy and daddy will find her soon!

For more information on parenting a child who is HIV+, check out www.projecthopeful.org, a great organization who supports HIV+ adoptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment